Your wellbeing is our priority.
- From 25 October, masks must be worn indoors where COVID infection safety is not proven. Masks must be worn in all public spaces where anyone can enter and where there are many people who do not come into contact with each other on a daily basis. These are rooms that do not require a COVID certificate.
- The obligation to wear a mask does not apply to children under the age of 12.
- COVID evidence of vaccination, vaccination or a previous negative test must be provided from the age of 18.
- A vaccination passport or proof of passage is required for on-site meals at all eateries.
- However, you do not need to provide a COVID when entering a restaurant or café to buy pre-ordered food, but you will need to wear a mask.
- Playgrounds in public areas will be closed.
Stay safe and healthy!